Shawver & Son, Inc. is an electrical contracting and engineering firm based in Oklahoma City. We provide an array of electrical, data and communication installation and maintenance services. Our journeyman electricians and data technicians receive state of the art training through our five year apprenticeship school and are supervised by licensed electrical engineers and experienced project managers. Originally founded in 1919, we have become one of the largest electrical contractors in the southwest by providing the best in quality electrical construction at competitive prices.
Our communications and data cabling division provides certified installation and testing of structured cable systems with design installation and supervision by RCDD’s.
Our optional Preventive Maintenance Service will help reduce costly shutdowns of your business and unexpected electrical emergencies by monitoring, testing and scheduled maintenance of electrical equipment. We also provide 24 Hour Emergency Service.
Project Management and Estimating:
- Estimators and Project Managers with 100+ years of commercial/industrial experience
- Design-Build: Our on-staff EE’s and EEPE’s can design your projects using our in-house CAD and BIM capabilities
Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Services:
- Shawver & Son, Inc. has provided Oklahoma with state-of-the-art predictive maintenance programs since 1993 as a TEGG Service Provider
- Infrared and Ultra Sonic Inspections of all electrical equipment
- Scheduled Electrical Preventive Maintenance programs
- Arc Flash hazard analysis and associated training
- Instrumentation calibration
- Breaker Testing
Data and Communications:
- Our RCDD’s can design and manage installations that meet the specific requirements of your business
- Shawver & Son’s BICSI Certified Technicians will provide you with the highest quality service, professionalism, and installation for your network needs
- Now FutureFlex provider
24-Hour Service Department:
- Fleet of well equipped service vehicles
- 24-hour on call service
- 45’ and 55’ “bucket” trucks for parking lot lighting repair
Electrical Safety Training:
- We currently offer Arc Flash Hazard Safety Lunch & Learns on a regular basis
- Participants learn about causes and dangers of an electrical arc flash, arc flash hazard reduction and minimization, steps in performing an arc flash hazard assessment, proper selection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and energized work permit requirements